我百分百确定在这里有一只适合你的宠物
I can\u0027t wait to get started, but first let me set a few rules
我等不及要开始了,不过先让我说下规矩
It\u0027s of utmost importance The pet that I get Is something that\u0027s awesome and cool
我的宠物最重要的条件就是要很棒很酷
Awesome, cool, got it!
很棒很酷,明白!
I have so many wonderful choices, just wait, you will see
我有很多很棒的宠物等着你来看
I need something real fast like a bullet to keep up with me
我想要它快地像子弹,能跟上我的速度
Sure! How \u0027bout a bunny?They\u0027re cutesy and wootsie and quick as can be
当然,一只兔子怎么样?他们可爱又伶俐,跑得也很快
Cutesy? Wootsie? Have you even met me?
可爱?伶俐?真不了解我
Rainbow, have faith,You see, I will bet you Somewhere in here is the pet that will get you
云宝,要有信心,我和你打赌这里会有一只宠物适合你的
Come on, the sky\u0027s the limit!
来吧,海阔天空任你选
Sky is good. I\u0027d like it to fly.
我喜欢蓝天,它最好也会飞
Really? Because I think this widdle puddy tat has your name written all over it.
相信我我觉得这只猫就看上去和你很配
Yes, he does. Aww, look, he likes you!
没错,你看它喜欢你
Pass.
不要。
I have so many wonderful choices for you to decide
我有很多很棒的宠物等着你来选
There are otters and seals With massive appeal
比如水濑和海豹,它们就很棒!
Rainbow Dash: Otters and seals do not fly.
水濑和海豹不会飞
Maybe not, but I\u0027ve seen this particular seal catch ten feet of air when he breaches the water!
也许不会,但我见过这只海豹窜出水面三米高
【海豹的叫声】
That\u0027s it. I\u0027m outta here.
得了吧,我要走了
Wait! There must be a pet here That will fit the ticket
等等,这里一定有一只宠物符合条件
How \u0027bout a ladybug, or a cute cricket?
一只瓢虫或者一只蟋蟀怎么样?
Bigger. And cooler.
要更大更酷的
Bigger, cooler. Right.
更大更酷,对了
I\u0027ve got just the thing in that tree, Dash,Meet your new fabulous pet, Squirrely!
云宝,在那棵树上有一只动物,就是属于你的松鼠!
It\u0027s just a squirrel.
那只是松鼠
Not just any squirrel. A flying squirrel!
不是一般的松鼠,是会飞的松鼠
Yeah. So, like I was saying...
小主,这个章节后面还有哦,请点击下一页继续阅读,后面更精彩!